Do you have a loved one who is spending time in the hospital, and could use some companion care for the duration of his/her stay?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, our friendly caregivers provide after surgery care options that keep seniors upbeat and well-mannered during the entirety of their hospital stay. Each caregiver service is affordable as each of our caregiving professionals understand that providing top-quality care at lower-than-the-rest prices keeps customers right where they should be– within our loving arms for as long as they need to be!
Some of the after surgery care services offered at A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care provides care to people from different ethnic backgrounds and economic influences, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, with the most affordable caregiving options throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. Each caregiver at A-1 Home Care is dedicated to offering only the best in-home care options that are as diverse as they are long-lasting, as our senior services even include short-term care in the home. It’s this dedication to providing only the best– and leaving behind the rest!– senior care options that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiving for decades and counting already.
To find out more about the exceptional after surgery care options available across Southern California, contact a friendly caregiver today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care additionally offers care to neighboring communities in Century City, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, and Culver City.