Do your loved one’s kidneys require an additional level of care in the home– and you’re ready to invest in the best going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles and Orange County, we bring diverse elder care solutions right to the front doorstep– and beyond. Our specialized kidney disease care professionals extend helping hands and a golden heart to all seniors they have the pleasure of working with, no matter how much their kidney failure has progressed already.
Each A-1 Home Care senior care specialist brings a variety of home health services to people in need, some of which include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments, renal dialysis treatments, and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always kidney-friendly
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care is proud to serve people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, with in-home care solutions that additionally include hospice care for the terminally-ill and short-term services for temporary rehab assistance. Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, A-1 Home Care is the caregiver agency trusted most in Southern California– because being second best has never been an option.
If you want to discover more about the exceptional caregiver agency called A-1 Home Care, then call a compassionate caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is glad to service neighboring communities in Beverly Hills, Studio City, Century City, Culver City, and Downey.