Bipolar disorder can be characterized by violent mood swings and even back-and-forth tempers, making living with someone with bipolar very difficult in the home.
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, we provide 24 hour care services that are daily diverse, always affordable, and equally exceptional. Our diverse caregivers have years of experience serving people from different demographics, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, helping to ensure that no senior gets left behind on the road to redemption.
A-1 Home Care provides affordable bipolar caregiver services from the comfort of the home that include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also has in-home care options that include respite care for burnt out family caregivers, wake-up and tuck-in services, care for elders needing companionship, and much more. It’s this dedication to providing only the best that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision since its inception in 1991- with many years still to come!
For more information about A-1 Home Care, call a compassionate caregiver today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is glad to serve neighboring communities throughout LA and Orange County in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Studio City, Downey, and Pico Rivera.