Have you or your loved one been faced with the concurrent task of spending time in the hospital while recovering from an injury or invasive medical procedure?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, we provide the leading caregiver services in Southern California, and extend from the comfort of the home into the coldness of the hospital bed if we need to– and all at a moment’s notice! Our after surgery care services are always affordable, daily diverse, and equally exceptional, helping to ensure that no elder gets left behind on the road to restoration!
A-1 Home Care provides compassionate caregiving solutions like:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
Each A-1 Home Care elder care expert is certified in providing a multitude of care solutions that include respite care for overworked family caregivers, special needs care for autistic children and developmentally delayed adults alike, and cancer care for patients who could use some assistance around their living space.
A-1 Home Care has proudly served seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, with the most affordable caregiving options offered anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County for the past 25 years already– with many more years to come already on the horizon!
To learn more about the leading after surgery care options available at A-1 Home Care, contact a genuine caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is also dedicated to serving neighboring communities in Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Studio City, Culver City, and Glendale.