With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, love is in the air already! But for people with Lou Gehrig’s disease, that isn’t necessarily the case.
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, we send affordable senior care specialists to the comfort of the home and provide exceptional Lou Gehrig’s disease care services for all elders who require assistance in managing their symptoms in time for the holiday of love ahead. Each diverse caregiver on staff provides Lou Gehrig’s disease assistance services that include help with mobility in the house, help with handling different items, and help with personal services that make life easier for elders going forward.
Each caregiving professional at A-1 Home Care brings caregiver services to seniors in need that include:
- assistance with household duties like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- personal care like bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver options like hospice care for the terminally ill, respite care for burnt out family caregivers, and Alzheimer’s and dementia care for people with chronic mental illnesses. Plus, A-1 Home Care’s senior services are only offered at the most reasonable prices along with the most diverse caregivers available anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County, allowing A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision in all of Southern California.
Find out more for yourself today about why A-1 Home Care is considered the non-medical home care agency trusted most when you contact a helpful caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood.