With the holidays here again but your joints more sore than ever, where’s the reprieve to be had this holiday season?
At A-1 Home Care in LA, arthritic seniors don’t have to be burdened by their aches and pains because our caregiving professionals provide leading arthritis care options throughout the Orange County and Los Angeles areas. Our multi-lingual caregiving professionals serve seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, and have done so for the past 20+ years and counting already.
A-1 Home Care provides arthritic care options in the home such as:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers caregiving services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice care for the terminally ill, respite care for overworked family caregivers, and much more. That’s because we understand the importance of always providing the best—while leaving behind the rest!
For more information about the affordable in-home care solutions available at A-1 Home Care today, contact a helpful caregiver at or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Pico Rivera, Hermosa Beach, Long Beach, Los Alamitos, and Redondo Beach.