The holidays are an enjoyable time for just about everybody—but for people who are alone in their homes this holiday season, finding things to feel festive about can be difficult.
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, our specialized caregivers provide round-the-clock live-in care services from their helping hands and golden hearts to people of all ages who need holiday companionship in the home. The multi-cultural elder care experts on staff have years of experience in home care provision and reach out to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
The caregiving professionals at A-1 Home Care provide a multitude of in-home caregiving services that include:
- assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides end-of-life hospice care for the terminally-ill and special needs child care services for overworked parents. It’s this dedication to coming out and serving people from the comfort of their homes throughout LA and OC that has allowed A-1 Home Care to retain the honorable distinction as the caregiver agency of choice in Southern California.
You can find out more about the leading caregiver services available at A-1 Home Care by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves adjacent communities throughout Los Angeles in places like Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, and Century City.