Is your loved one going to spend some time in the hospital after an upcoming surgery, and you think he/she would benefit from continual companionship?
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, we have caregivers who offer companionship services for all elders who need them—regardless of how long they’ll be in the hospital. That means elders who are in the hospital don’t need to feel alone each day, because A-1 Home Care’s affordable after surgery care solutions are on the way!
Take a look below at the exceptional hospital sitter services provided by A-1 Home Care:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care serve as a lasting testimony to why the caregiver agency is the one trusted most in LA and Orange County, and has retained that honorary distinction since its inception more than 20 years ago. This is because our caregivers have great pride in providing the best care solutions for elders everywhere in Southern California.
If you’d like to find out more about the diverse after surgery care options available in LA and surrounding areas, then call a helpful caregiver by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve in neighboring cities like Marina Del Rey, Century City, Beverly Hills, Culver City, and Redondo Beach.