In today’s day and age, seniors often become afflicted with cancer and are not sure what care services to invest in while they attempt to recover from the comfort of their homes.
At A-1 Home Care in Los Angeles, seniors with cancer can have the leading elder care solutions brought out to their homes at the most affordable prices found anywhere. That’s because each caregiver on staff comes equipped with years of professional experience and verifiable references well before they’re given the opportunity to step foot into a senior’s home. It’s this dedication to only employing the best caregiving professionals in Southern California along with the promise to offer the most affordable prices found anywhere that has allowed A-1 Home Care to retain the distinction of being the non-medical senior care agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Some of the specific cancer care services offered at A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with household chores like vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
- preparation of delicious and nutritious meals
- medication reminders and administration
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- good conversation and genuine companionship
- enjoyable activities that fit the physical capabilities of every senior
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- special needs care
- child care
Also, the cancer caregiving experts at A-1 Home Care are incredibly diverse, offering home care solutions for people of all ethnic and economic profiles, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
If you’d like to find out more about the hourly care options offered from the comfort of the home right here in Los Angeles and surrounding areas, then call A-1 Home Care today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care has been proud to serve communities across Southern California for more than 20 years and counting, including Glendale, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Pasadena, and Burbank.