Do you have a loved one who suffers from Parkinson’s disease, and would benefit from round-the-clock 24 hour care in the home?
At A-1 Domestic in Los Angeles, seniors with central nervous system diseases including Parkinson’s get the relief they crave in the comfort of their homes. That’s because the expert Parkinson’s care providers on staff have dedicated years to treating each senior with respect, kindness, generosity, professionalism, and love.
The non-medical home care agency of choice in Southern California, A-1 Domestic has been soothing seniors with symptoms of Parkinson’s since its inception more than 20 years ago. It offers the most affordable caregiving solutions in the home for seniors with severe Parkinson’s tremors and those with more mild symptoms alike.
Some of the specific home care services that A-1 Home Care provides its elders include:
- assistance with general housecleaning duties like vacuuming, laundry, dusting, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening responsibilities like pruning and raking leaves, watering plants, and mowing the lawn
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, and dressing
- healthy meal preparation that’s equally delicious
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other engagements
- good conversation and companionship
- incontinence care
- special needs care
Parkinson’s patients are fortunate to be in the LA and Orange County areas, where premier care options abound for them and their loved ones at the most reasonable costs found anywhere.
For more information about A-1 Home Care and its many different senior care solutions available to LA and surrounding areas, call (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-Home Care serves cities across Southern California, including Torrance, Pasadena, Cerritos, Santa Monica, Century City, and Hollywood.