Are you a senior in the LA area who’s in the hospital recovering after an injury or surgical procedure, and you wish you had company until you’re released back home?
At A-1 Domestic Professional Services, we’re here to help every senior who needs companionship while they’re away from their home with our friendly care givers who will go the extra mile to keep them company and tend to their every need. Our specialized hospital sitters are affordable and can stay with you for as long as you need them to, offering fun activities and good conversation to elders who are feeling lonely in the hospital.
- fun activities and enjoyable conversation
- medication reminders
- assistance with daily housekeeping duties like laundry, dish washing, bed-making, dusting, and vacuuming while you’re away from home
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- assistance with personal care services such as grooming, general hygiene, bathing, and dressing
- healthy meal preparation that sure beats hospital food!
- child care (including special needs care)
- pet care
- and much more
If experiencing the highest-quality elder care in Southern California is something you’re looking for while you’re being held in a hospital for some time, then A-1 Home Care has got you covered. We’ve proudly served hundreds of elders across both Orange County and Los Angeles for more than 20 years since the moment we’ve been in business.
If you’d like to know more information about the leading home care options at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care, call one of our compassionate senior service providers today at (562)929-8400, (626)287-0250, or
(949)650-3800. We serve cities throughout Southern California, including Garden Grove, Glendale, Marina Del Rey, Pasadena, and San Dimas.